Our Blessed Bunch

Our Blessed Bunch

Friday, May 3, 2013

Single Digits

Time is flying!
Adoption is such a crazy thing.
During the process it feels as if the time will never come when you will get on the plane but, now that we have received our 
"travel approval", time is flying.  

In only 6 days we will board a plane headed for China, and in only 9 days we will meet our sweet boys for the first time.

This week has been a blur.  I have not gotten nearly as much accomplished as I wanted but that's okay.

We have received all of our appointment dates and we did purchase plane tickets on Tuesday.  Whew, the cost of tickets is scary!!!!  But, I'm now over the shock and back to being excited.  If I said I have not been  a bit stressed at times this week I would be lying, but...

God is good!  Always!

During a sleepless, stressful night I got up and read my bible and he gave a peace that only HE can give.  He's got this!  I need not stress!  I am His, these boys are His, our money is His.  It is too much for me to handle, why do I try???  So, I'll give it back to him.

He is GOOD!  

The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.  ~ Psalm 29:11

Thank you Lord for your peace.

We will be flying out on Thursday, May 9th.  We will start our journey back home on Thursday, May 23rd and arrive home Friday morning May 24th.  We appreciate your prayers for our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment