Our Blessed Bunch

Our Blessed Bunch

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

I have been blessed with the best mom!
She is a constant example to me of a loving, caring mom.  She has a servant's heart who is a bundle of energy.  She is a behind the scenes worker who cooks a meal for those in need or cleans the house for a family who is losing a loved one.  She has a wonderful Christ-like spirit.  Growing up she quoted a verse often to me, 

This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. ~ Psalm 118:24

That is the way she lives~ rejoicing in the Lord, in good or bad times!  Thank you mom for your wonderful example to me!


Me with my sweet mom and girls.

Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her. ~Psalm 31:28
We were able to skype with our family at home today, what a blessing to see their sweet faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment