Our Blessed Bunch

Our Blessed Bunch

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Another great weekend!

This past weekend my family had a cookout at my parents house and we had another great weekend enjoying family!  I was able to spend some time enjoying my sweet sister, parents and friends.

The kids had a great time playing in the backyard!
There were 13 kids there, lots of fun play time!

My dad did a great job grilling, my mom had prepared a feast.

 My sweet roommate from college only lives 5 minutes from my parents so she was able to join in with her husband and their 6 kids.


What a sweetie!

We had a great time!  

I am always amazed at my mom's sweet attitude and example to me.  It was calling for a 30 % chance of rain, my mom said, I prayed that the storms would stay away.  When she walked outside at one point it was pouring!  My sweet mom without missing a beat looked up to the sky and said, this is day the Lord hath made we will rejoice and be glad in it, I guess God decided we needed a little rain!  Thank you mom for reminding me to rejoice in all things!  It rained while we were eating under the carport and by the time we were finished eating the sun was out and the kids went right back to playing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment