Our Blessed Bunch

Our Blessed Bunch

Monday, June 17, 2013

A Father's Love~

I am thankful for the dad God gave me, for his love to me.  
He loves to joke and laugh!

My parents at their 50th anniversary surprise party a couple of years ago.

I am also thankful for the wonderful man God gave me as a husband, he is a great daddy to our children.  Before we were married as we spent so many hours talking and dreaming of our future together never did we e-v-e-r imagine we would have six children, but God knew!  I love watching H.O. with our children.  He loves them beyond measure, he is not just a father to them, he is a daddy!  Someone they can always count on and run to.

H.O. with all his blessings on his first Father's Day as a daddy to six!

We went to visit with H.O.'s parents on Father's Day.  It was the first time that they had met our two new little boys.  We took the scenic route out to his parents which includes a ferry ride across the river, another first for our little boys.  




H.O.'s parents live on a large farm and the little boys enjoyed riding the golf cart back in the woods, playing ball and their favorite activity was flying kites.  The big boys enjoyed riding their dirt bikes on all of the trails.  






It is always windy on the farm as the winds blow across the fields, perfect for flying kites.

The wheat field was just cut yesterday.  I love the old barn across the field.

They certainly are becoming best buddies!
We had a nice day!

Happy Father's Day dad and H.O.!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment