Our Blessed Bunch

Our Blessed Bunch

Friday, September 19, 2014

Water Wars! {Vacation Continued}

Yes, things have been a bit busy at our house and I never finished posting about our vacation.  When I was trying to pick my favorite vacation pictures I decided to break it into two posts, and well, life has been busy and I am just now getting around to telling about the fun water wars that occurred on our vacation.  Yes, much has happened in our family since vacation and I hope to catch up soon ;)!

When you put six kids and one husband around that much water, fun water wars are definitely going to happen!

I think Andrew was the instigator...

and then the fun began!

H.O. held Andrew still so Abby could get him!

Abby got hit by water and laughed so hard she fell backward!


If pictures could talk you would hear lots of laughter!

Then the fun always continued back at the pool in the evening.



Abby and Seth loved Andrew flipping them off of the raft!



They worked hard and finally managed to get Andrew off of the raft!
Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment