Our Blessed Bunch

Our Blessed Bunch

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Summer Orientation

A few weeks back our family descended upon the campus of the University where Taylor will attend in the fall.

As I type those words I still wonder how that can be possible.  He's just my baby, right???  And yes I am struggling with our changing family dynamics but very excited about this next step for Taylor.

We enjoyed touring the campus.


H.O. let the younger crew play outside while Taylor and I took care of some paperwork.

We also enjoyed a tour of the city on a tour bus while learning about some local history, quite a lovely city.


Taylor is registered for his classes and beginning to get excited for this next step.
We also tried out some local restaurants and Andrew was excited to get a kids hat, which really I think he "borrowed" from one of his little brothers.
Ready or not our kids are growing up, praying they make wise choices and stay close to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment