Our Blessed Bunch

Our Blessed Bunch

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

So Blessed!

Yes, we need to be thankful every day of the year, during the holiday season my mind thinks even more on the blessings God bestows on me.  His hand is evident in many ways daily!  Each breathe, each sunrise, each smile, each laugh and each tear are all blessings from Him!

First, I am so thankful for my Savior, whose birth we celebrated last month.  I do not deserve His love yet He loves me anyway.  What an example to me as a mommy...when my children irritate me I need to love them unconditionally just as my Savior does for me.  I will always fall short this side of glory!

Secondly, I am so thankful for my family.  I am blessed with an amazing husband who I get to share each crazy day with and our six children.  I have a great mom and dad and sister.  Family...what a special blessing...they see your good and bad and love you anyway!

My birthday was a couple of weeks ago and my kids surprised me by baking me a cake while I took Abby to therapy.  They even cleaned up the kitchen!!  When I walked in the house I couldn't even tell they had been baking by looking around, if you are a mom you know that is great!!  They made me cards, Carrie Anne helped Caleb and Seth.  I felt so loved.  That night after eating out pizza they looked for some candles, we had quite a few number candles in the drawer.  They could of made me 1 or a number up in the millions but they chose 86!  Sweet, loving critters! :)  I think I look pretty good and feel great for being 86!!  Oh, I love my sweet children, they make each day exciting, exhausting and special!


Love these six, sweet, keep my hopping, blessings!

Blessed?  ABSOLUTELY!!  Yes I am.  The day after my birthday while reading my bible this verse jumped out at me.




Many, O Lord my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee:  if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered. ~ Psalm 40:5

Oh my goodness how exciting!  God's blessings are so many that I can not count them all!  I am so undeserving... unworthy!  Yet, He blesses me anyway!



Thank you Jesus for each blessing!


No comments:

Post a Comment