Our Blessed Bunch

Our Blessed Bunch

Sunday, January 12, 2014

OOPS!!

In my December catch up post I forgot something very major that happened in our life during December.

Shame, shame on me!!

It was very BIG in the life of one young man in our family!!

I arrived home from Cincinnati at 11:30 at night, we got in bed at 
1 a.m.  and we were up at 8 a.m. the next morning to take 
Andrew to

GET HIS LICENSE!!!

He had been counting down the days!
I am now the mommy to two driving teenage boys, oh boy, more gray for this momma!

Congratulations Andrew!

Yes, they let this goof-ball get a license!  I must say so far he is a great driver!

H.O.'s brother got a new truck this past summer and he GAVE Andrew his Jeep, Liberty.  Wow, what a blessing for us!  
Andrew is loving driving it!!  Thank you Uncle J.C.!

No comments:

Post a Comment