Our Blessed Bunch

Our Blessed Bunch

Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July!

Happy Birthday America!


I am thankful for all those who gave their lives so we can enjoy our freedoms!


Our celebration included some relaxing, a cook-out with hamburgers, hot dogs and fixin's.

We then headed to town and hung out waiting for the fireworks!







which included tickling, playing and laughing


We then headed home for peach cobbler and ice cream!

May we seek God so that we may feel His blessings on our country for which our forefathers sought and fought.

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.  ~ 2 Chronicles 7:14

No comments:

Post a Comment