Our Blessed Bunch

Our Blessed Bunch

Friday, March 15, 2013

I don't know if I can STAND...



all of this CUTENESS!!

Today we received an update on Caleb!  WOO HOO!

We found out he knows he is being adopted and is "super happy"!


He likes boy toys and likes to be outside.

His favorite color is yellow.


We got updated measurements.  There seems to be a little discrepancy comparing his height from Sept. to now-- he has shrunk 3 inches!!  :)  So, I don't know which measurement is correct, but I'm sure he hasn't shrunk :).  Just many of the unknowns of adoption.  However, he looks healthy to us!


I have saved the best picture for last!  This is absolute precious, sweetness in a picture!


Be still my mommy heart, what a precious boy!
Oh, we CAN NOT WAIT to get on a plane!  We are getting so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment