Our Blessed Bunch

Our Blessed Bunch

Monday, October 29, 2012

NEVER! DID. I. THINK.

I would hear my son say, 
"Mom, can you help me get this fingernail polish off!"

Last night at AWANA, at church,  the commander came to me and said, Your son let my daughter paint his fingernails.  I didn't even have to think, Hmm, I wonder which son that could be???  Nope!  I knew... Andrew!

Last night at AWANA it was orange night and in the spirit of the night the teens, at least some of them, were painting their nails orange!  And, as I've said before Andrew is our official family goof ball. So... of course he had no problem painting his nails.  Taylor, on the other hand, no way!

So... after I had a good laugh and took a picture :) I showed him how to take off the fingernail polish!



He did say he didn't know why girls painted their fingernails: 1. it felt weird, 2. it smelled bad and 3. you couldn't bite your nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment