Our Blessed Bunch

Our Blessed Bunch

Saturday, October 20, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!!

Our sweet Abby turned 11 today!  This marked her first, of many, birthdays with us. Oh, our sweet girl!  She has been SO excited for this day!!  Andrew said to her the other day, it's hard to believe last year Abby was not with us for her birthday, she was in China.  Abby spoke up and said, "yes and so sad, life is so good now".  She is so truly thankful for EVERYTHING!  I can not even count how many times she has said "thank you" through out this day.  

We have had a wonderful, relaxing day celebrating Abby!  Each time we have prayed today, we again thanked God for putting Abby in our family, she just grins from ear to ear.

We started our day at a bounce house.






Then stopped for a snack at McDonald's and headed home to open presents.  She was excited!!



Then, the next long awaited moment... getting her ears pierced!



She loves them!  She just came up to me, gave me a big hug and kiss and said thank you for my earrings.  I love you mommy.  Oh how I love you sweet Abby!  

To finish our day we had Chinese take out followed by cake and ice cream!  Yum!



As I tucked her into bed tonight, she squeezed me tight and said I want to pray tonight, she closed her eyes and said, "Thank Jesus for giving me my mommy and daddy and family."  

We thank God for giving us the gift of Abby!  We are so blessed!!
Happy Birthday sweet girl!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Shauna!!! What an incredible blessing your sweet Abby is!!! Praise the Lord! Happy birthday dear Abby!

    ReplyDelete