Our Blessed Bunch

Our Blessed Bunch

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

GRREEEEEN!

The exciting process has started of rearranging bedrooms and preparing our house for two new little guys!  Two weeks ago we painted what was our guest bedroom and is now Andrew's room. 

Well... we let Andrew pick his color, he choose bright, limey green and then I proposed a couple of shades lighter than the color he choose, explaining it would look darker and brighter once the whole room was that color.  He took my advice and I'm now wishing I had toned it down a bit more!!

My wonderful sister is a realtor and I know if she were selling our house she would walk in and sweetly recommend we paint that room before we listed it for sale!!

But...Andrew loves it!!  It screams Andrew!  



Then, last weekend H.O. built Andrew a loft/floating type bed.  Andrew had put much thought into the design of this bed, he could not be happier with the results.  


He thinks he has the coolest room in the house!!



1 comment:

  1. Lol while this shade of green may not be the best for resale it is perfect for the Harcum crew!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete